International exchange students application must include :
- The Université Polytechnique Hauts-de-France online application form online sent by email to nominated students (MoveOn)
Note: The documents listed below must be uploaded while completing the online application:
- The Learning Agreement (list of the modules you want to attend at the UPHF + list of the modules you attended at your home University). The document must be signed by the student and approved by his/her academic supervisor.
- Copies of your two previous years University transcripts of records.
- Copy of your studetn card or certificate of attendance at school (home University)
- French or English level Certificate (depending on the studies languages)
- Copy of your valide Identity Card or Passport
- A resume and letter of motivation for double degree only
For further information, please contact the International Relations Office (IRO) to the following e-mail address: international_in [at] uphf.fr
The International Relations Office will acknowledge receipt of your application file by e-mail. You will be informed whether you are accepted or not. If your application is accepted, the IRO will send you an acceptance letter.
Note: Please do not make any travel arrangements before the letter has been received.