Students coming from partner institutions (exchange agreements & ERASMUS+)
You are a student from a partner University and want to undertake a period of study (Erasmus+, BCI*, bilateral agreement…) in our University ? Here are the steps to follow:
* BCI = Bureau de Coopération Interuniversitaire (Interuniversity Cooperation Office)
Step 1: Application
- First, you must be selected by your home University. Please contact the International Relations Office of your home University to know how to apply.
Once you have been selected by your home university, please send your application depending on your date of arrival:
- To study here:
- To carry out a project (in a research laboratory or a workshop): please apply six weeks before the start of the project.
Step 2: Preparing your arrival at Polytechnic University Hauts-de-France
- Entrance and residency procedures
- Financial aid
- International Student Guide « welcome guide »
Step 3: Arriving in Polytechnic University Hauts-de-France
Step 4: Leaving Polytechnic University Hauts-de-France
Please do not forget to come to the International Relations Office before leaving. We will provide you with a certificate of attendance.
At the end of the semester, the educational coordinator will provide the International Relations Office with your individual marks for them to create your official academic transcript.You will be sent a copy of your academic transcript by e-mail. The original will be sent to your home University by post.