Page facebook de l'UPHF Twitter de l'UPHF YouTube de l'UPHF PRO'fil : le réseau professionnel de l'Université

Students coming from partner institutions (exchange agreements & ERASMUS+)

You are a student from a partner University and want to undertake a period of study (Erasmus+, BCI*, bilateral agreement…) in our University ? Here are the steps to follow: 

* BCI = Bureau de Coopération Interuniversitaire (Interuniversity Cooperation Office)

Step 1: Application 

  • First, you must be selected by your home University. Please contact the International Relations Office of your home University to know how to apply. 

    Once you have been selected by your home university, please send your application depending on your date of arrival:

  • To study here:
    • If you would like to arrive in the Autumn semester : please apply before 31st May
    • If you would like to arrive in the Spring semester : please apply before 15th November 
  • To carry out a project (in a research laboratory or a workshop): please apply six weeks before the start of the project.

Consult the university calendar 2020-2021 

Step 2: Preparing your arrival at Université Polytechnique Hauts-de-France

Step 3: Arriving in Université Polytechnique Hauts-de-France

Step 4: Leaving Université Polytechnique Hauts-de-France

Please do not forget to come to the International Relations Office before leaving. We will provide you with a certificate of attendance.
At the end of the semester, the educational coordinator will provide the International Relations Office with your individual marks for them to create your official academic transcript.You will be sent a copy of your academic transcript by e-mail. The original will be sent to your home University by post.