Books on order
How it works
You can borrow books, periodicals, comics, DVDs…
- Search our catalogue to pinpoint what you wish to borrow ;
- Email us the details of what you need (author, title, year of publishing, call number of the item, issue number for a periodical, etc.). In the subject line of your message, type your name and which library you want to pick your order from (Mont Houy, Tertiales) ;
- Don’t forget to mention your surname, first name and library account number (it can be found on your student card) ;
- A librarian will prepare your order and send you an email as soon as it is ready ;
- When you pick up your order, don’t forget to wear a mask ad bring your own bag.
All sanitary recommendations are scrupulously applied.
Mont Houy and Tertiales libraries
- Contact : bu-drive [at] uphf.fr.
- Service available during the opening hours of the libraries.
- Now you must pick up your order directly at the reception of the BUs.
The access to the collections is possible and you can borrow documents in a traditional way, at the reception of the BUs. Document transit is also available.
Return of borrowed items is possible at the reception of the BUs, or through the return box located in front of the library, available 24/7.
Cambrai and Maubeuge libraries
This service is unavailable at the Maubeuge and Cambrai libraries.
You can borrow and return documents in a traditional way, at the reception of the BUs. Document transit is also available.