International students: from application to registration
Step 1: Choose your training course : formations.uphf.fr
Step 2: Inform yourself about how to apply
- D.U.T (technical university degree) or D.E.U.S.T (French scientific and technical university)
- Bachelor degree (first year)
- Bachelor degree (2nd or 3rd year) or professionnal degree
- Engineering school
- Master degree
- Doctoral degree
Step 3: Inform yourself about the administrative registration
Step 4: Prepare your stay at the Université Polytechnique Hauts-de-France
b) Accommodation and restaurants (CROUS of Lille)
- Welcoming of international students at the CROUS of Lille
- How do I set up a housing application file ?
Students without European guarantors can benefit from a state guarantee (VISALE).
- How to apply for housing assistance ?
All application must be done online. For more information about the student housing assistance, visit the CAF website.
- Private accommodation
If you are looking for a private accommodation, a temporary room or a flat-share, do not hesitate to visit STUDAPART to find various property advertisements.
- Current students : Connect to the platform, click on "Tenant Space" and log in with your university intranet user ID.
- Future students : Connect to the plateform and log in with the following enrolment key : HOUSINGUPHF
Useful links :