Page facebook de l'UPHF Twitter de l'UPHF YouTube de l'UPHF Instagram de l'UVHC PRO'fil : le réseau professionnel de l'Université

Students coming from partner institutions (exchange agreements & ERASMUS+)

Administrative registration 

Before your arrival, the International Relations Office will send you a registration form by e-mail. You must complete it, attach the following documents and send it by e-mail to international_in [at] at least one month before the start of your mobility:

Required documents to register at the Université Polytechnique Hauts-de-France (UPHF) and obtain your student card:

  • A certificate of attendance or student card from your home institution for the current year
  • A copy of your valid passport or your national identity card 
  • 1 passport-size photos in color or black and white
  • A French translated version of your birth certificate (only for citizens outside from the European Economic Area)
  • Certificate of payment of the CVEC*
  • The registration form (pre-filled to verify and complete)

* The CVEC ("Contribution à la Vie Etudiante et de Campus", in French) must be paid online. The funds collected finance projects for the students to study in the best conditions. Please note that the CVEC is set at EUR 92 (2020-2021)

Important: Only students enrolled in double degree or diploma course have to pay for the CVEC.  You need to complete the number written on your confirmation of payment on your registration form at the Université Polytechnique Hauts-de-France.

During the integration seminar, the International Relations Office will provide you with a certificate of arrival as well as a student card that will allow you to:

  • Access to the different buildings of our University
  • Pay in the different university cafeterias and restaurants
  • Access to documents from the university libraries

If you are unable to attend the integration seminar, please arrange a meeting with a member of the International Relations Mobility Unit (International Relations Office) when you arrive (e-mail: international_in [at] in order to obtain your certificate of arrival, your student card and receive some hlp with your registration in case of need.

Academic Registration

Registration of course modules (only for students with studies agreement): 

Choosing a project or course modules is compulsory for the validation of your credits. It is shaped in your learning agreement.

Once settled in the Université Polytechnique Hauts-de-France, you are free to change your Learning Agreement during the first month of your stay. Please note that any change has to be approved by your academic coordinator at the UPHF. Then, you have to provide the International Relations Office with your modified Learning greement for them to both register your course modules and send the document to your home University for approval.