Studying at INSA HdF
Why choose the Institute and how to apply
4 good reasons to come to INSA Hauts-de-France
- A rich and varied training offer : 12 engineering specialties, 22 Masters courses and 15 Bachelor's degree courses
- Research-backed training : 4 research laboratories, two of which are attached to the CNRS
- Academic partnerships worldwide more than 200 partners
- A strong network of industrial partners more than 250 industrial partners each year host interns
Applying to INSA Hauts-de-France
You wish to join INSA Hauts-de-France, several possibilities are available to you:
- Exchange agreements: https://unival.moveonfr.com/publisher/1/fra
- Dual Degrees
- Bilateral agreements
- International Master's degree (link to International Master's section)
If you are studying in one of the institutions with which we have signed an agreement you can validate a period of 'study at INSA Hauts-de-France : steps to be followed.
Does your institution not have an exchange agreement with INSA Hauts-de-France ?
- You must apply on the Campus France website
Registration fees: non-EU students
Since 2019, French law stipulates that non-EU students are subject to the differentiated fees.
For a Bachelor's degree course €2770 and €3770 for a Master's degree course (2021-2022)
For students whose country is not on the OECD list of " least developed countries "
Projects in research laboratories
International students can do an internship and/or a research project in laboratories :
International Relations Department
Tel : +33 327 51 12 36 / 33 327 51 12 10
Welcome and your stay in France
Student sponsorship : personalized support
A student sponsor will welcome you upon your arrival in Valenciennes. He or she will be able to help you with your administrative procedures. A visit of the campus will also be organized, with a presentation of the different services.
Accommodation near INSA Hauts-de-France
- For students coming under an exchange agreement
The INSA Hauts-de-France International Relations Department will help and guide you in your search for accommodation by relying on our public and private partners.
For " out-of-agreement "students
Students who apply individually must make their own arrangements for housing. Nevertheless, the Polytechnic University of Hauts-de-France, INSA Hauts-de-France and CROUS provide students with all the information they need to facilitate their steps.