List of communications
Recent papers from Larsh researchers
- C. Barat, International Congress "Fishing and Greek Colonisation during Antiquity: a geographical and regional approach", "Fishing resources and colonisation at Sinope", Aix-Marseille University, Centre Camille Jullian (UMR 7299) 4-5-6 June 2021. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uPSpzYc_hb8&list=PLXLB812R3GOkrMzlIASe2E1tsd41L_TnY
- N. Balutet, Colloquium " Aldous Huxley in France: The Experience of Exile. Seventh International Aldous Huxley Symposium ", "Aldous Huxley and Pre-Columbian Mesoamerican Cultures in From the Caribbean to Mexico. Diary of a traveler (1934) ", University of Toulon, October 13-15, 2021.
- V. Barbé, Virtual Colloquium " Global Security " - " Global Security and European Union Law," organized by Raphaël Maurel, MCF in public law at the University of Burgundy,
- March 26, 2021.
- V. Barbé, Virtual Colloquium " Living from politics Careers, entourages, controls " - " The control of the financing of the activity of deputies and senators in France: an impossible mission?", University of Picardie, March 25 and 26, 2021.
- V. Barbé, Co-organization of the virtual colloquium "La démocratie illibérale en droit constitutionnel", Centre de recherche interdisciplinaire en sciences de la société, April 7 and 8, 2021
- V. Barbé, Study day " Recent figures of the head of state ", " Recent developments in the monarchical status in the United Kingdom",Université de Picardie, May 11, 2021.
- V. Barbé, Co-organization of the virtual colloquium "Brexit and rights and freedoms", Centre de recherche interdisciplinaire en sciences de la société, May 27 and 28, 2021.
- V. Barbé, " Les justiciables de la QPC", " Le rôle des associations dans le contentieux QPC",Université de Lille, September 7, 2021.
- V. Barbé, " The place of civil society in the legal protection of the environment and health", " The role of citizens' assemblies in favor of climate: the examples of the United Kingdom and Ireland ", University of Franche-Comté, September 16 and 17, 2021.
- V. Barbé," Institutional and regime crises ", " Material constitution and institutional crisis in the United Kingdom during Brexit," Committee for Parliamentary and Political History, Sciences Po, September 28, 2021
- V. Barbé, " Le Sénat, acteur "méprisé" de la Vème République?", " Le Sénat, force de proposition législative ? aiguilleur législatif?" University of Dijon, October 21 and 22, 2021.
- V. Barbé, Colloquium of the Association of Franco-Colombian Jurists " The 30th anniversary of the Colombian Constitution of 1991 ", " The 10 years of the QPC in France ", virtual colloquium 28 October 2021.
- V. Barbé, " The protection of rights and freedoms in France and the United Kingdom: past, present and future ", " Proportionality in the reasoning of French and British courts", University of Strasbourg, November 18 and 19, 2021.
- V. Barbé, " Interpreting rights and freedoms, What power for the constitutional judge in the contemporary rule of law ", University of Metz, November 25, 2021.
- C. Barbier, study day " Le bassin minier en transition : territoire résilient, territoire de recherche ", "Les grands projets de renouvellement urbain de l'agglomération de Lille à celle de Hambourg : quels enseignements pour le bassin minier? ", University of Lille, 17 June 2021. https://webtv.univ-lille.fr/video/11389/le-bassin-minier-dans-le-monde-approches-comparatives [from 37'37 to 1'05'47]
- C. Barbier, A. Delfini, and F. Desage, 9th Congress of the French Sociology Association, "En bons partenaires. Mutations et permanences des relations entre promoteurs privés et acteurs publics (Agglomération lilloise, 1945-2000). ", Université de Lille, July 8, 2021.
- C. Barbier, discussion at the study day "Les jeunes chercheur.ses dans le bassin minier du Nord-Pas-de-Calais. Croiser les regards, renouveller les approches ", University of Artois, October 6, 2021. https://artoistv.univ-artois.fr/colloques-et-seminaires/les-jeunes-chercheurses-dans-le-bassin-minier-du-nord-pas-de-calais/video/3870-les-jeunes-chercheurses-dans-le-bassin-minier-du-nord-pas-de-calais-atelier-n2/ [from 1'19'20]
- S. Baumann, International Colloquium Traduction und Migration, organized by Stephanie Schwerter, Jean-Charles Meunier and Nadine Rentel (Zwickau), Université Polytechnique Hauts-de-France, Valenciennes: Around the translation of Siegfried Kracauer's American writings, 14/16 October 2021.
- S. Baumann, Initially 44th Congress of the German Studies Association, Washington D.C., 3. October 2020. Postponed to the 45th Congress of the GSA,Indianapolis, USA (remote): Hans Mayer, das Collège de Sociologie und die Frage des "politischen Mythos", 30 September 2021
- C. Bléry, " Appearance without a hearing - The point of view of an academic : intervention during the colloquium on " Appearance today - The appearance of the parties before the judge ", in Angers (university and court of appeal), October 22, 2021.
- C. Bléry, " Platforms-mediation and courts-platforms. Quelle articulation imaginer ? " : intervention during the colloquium on " Le e-reglement extrajudiciaire des différends ", at the Lille Law School on June 1, 2021.
- C. Bléry, Formation continue ENM (Paris)
- Session on summary proceedings in civil matters (June 8, 2021) : intervention on " Right to secrecy and right to evidence ".
- Session, intended for consular judges, on the impacts of digital technology on the office of the judge in commercial matters (May 21, 2021) : direction of the session and intervention with J. -P. Teboul on " The evolutions of the CPVE ". 2021.
- " Failure of diagnosis and metaphorization staged by two English poets : Jo Shapcott and Christopher Reid " - Colloquium " Naming the body / Naming the disease ", organized by Didier Carnet (University of Burgundy Franche-Comté on March 4 and 5, 2021
- " Hurt i'th'pit' : hazards among the people - " The collier's Wife ", colloquium D.H. Laurence and the People " Université paris-Ouest Nanterre - April 8 and 10, 2021
- " Hospital Space poeticized by the bedridden patient - three English poems ", 13th conference, Internal Network for the History of Hospitals (online). Theme : Space and the Hospital, May 26-28, 2021
- " All in all most of us are marketing good /recoveries' - leaving the hospital " - Society of Higher Education Anglicists (SAES) annual conference, on the thesis " Renaissance(s) - June 4-6, 2021
- I. Cagneau, International Colloquium "Translation and Migration", " Hilde Spiel (1911-1990), translator between two worlds ", Université Polytechnique Hauts-de-France, October 14 to 16, 2021.
- "Brexit and Devolution : a Re-centralization of Power at the Expense of Scotland?", Annual Congress of the Centre for Research in British Civilization (CRECIB), organized by Stephanie Bory (Université Lyon 3) and Fiona Simpkins (Université Lyon 2), on the theme State of the Union, 7 October 2021.
- "Economic Nationalism in Scotland : the Rise and Fall of Oil", Annual Congress of the French Society of Scottish Studies (SFEE), organized by Clarisse Godard-Desmaret (Jules Verne University, Amiens), on the theme Scotland and Nationalism, October 9, 2021.
- "Scotland and Brexit", European University for customised education (EUNICE) as part of Eunice weeks 2021 (online), Eunice-university.eu, 14 October 2021.
- "Women in Scottish Politics", Second Women Global Conference, organized by Inès Gabarret (UVSQ) and Global Five on Female Leaders in the Era of Global Recovery, November 24, 2021.
- "The Political Discourse on Asylum Seekers in the Scottish Parliament since 1999: Growing Divergence with British Discourses and Policies," seminar Immigration and Diversity in Scotland : an exception in the UK ?, as part of the GIS MiDiB (Migration and Diversity in the British and Irish Isles), co-directed by Romain Garbaye (Université Sorbonne Nouvelle) and Vincent Latour (Université Toulouse 2), https://midib.hypotheses.org, session of 29 November 2021.
- "Tomi Ungerer's graphic nomadisms, between influence and resonance" - Colloquium in homage to Tomi Ungerer, November 22, 2021, BNU, Strasbourg
- "Media-driven Autobiography and Cultural Transfers in Nora Krug's Translated Graphic Object Heimat" - International online colloquium "Functional Aspects of Intercultural Communication. Translation and Interpreting Issues" - RUB Moscow, November 19)
- "Lines of Water and Shape: Stanley William Hayter, Ophelia and Abstraction" - IAWIS International Congress, Luxembourg, July 15, 2021
- "Francis Ponge's paradocal lyricism in the Parti-pris des choses", study day La Fabrique pongienne: regards sur le Parti-pris des choses, pedagogical event for literary Khâgnes organized by Benoît Auclerc (Lyon 3-MARGE) and the SLFP, in distanciel, November 19, 2021; see video capture on URL: https://web-tv-univ-lyon3.fr/permalink/v1261caa7a150thup9yo/iframe/
- F. Guizard, conference organization: Powers and natural resources, interdisciplinary meetings " Sociétés-Environnement ", Valenciennes, April 8-9, 2021.
- Y. Junot, International Study Day " From the Square to the Chair: Urban Space in the Conflicts of the Past ", " Integrating, Sharing, and Losing Public and Civic Space: the Visibility of Protestants in the Cities of the Spanish Netherlands (ca.1560 -1648) ", Colegio de España-EHESS Paris, 14 October 2021.
- Y. Junot, colloquium "Political crises and reconfiguration of loyalties. Les élites de la monarchie hispanique des Guerres d'Italie à la Guerre de Succession espagnole", " Entre service et renégociation de la loyauté : les noblesses des Pays-Bas au temps de Philippe II (1559-1598)", Université Côte d'Azur-Université de Tours, 3 et 4 juin 2021
- I. Choi-Jonin, "De la notion spatiale d'extérieur à la valeur grammaticale d'exception et de restriction : l'enclitique pakke en coréen et la préposition complexe en dehors de en français", Colloque international Prépositions complexes en français : Théories, descriptions, applications, Université Toulouse-Jean Jaurès, 30 Sept.-1 Oct. 2021.
- O.Mamoudy, Colloquium " La sécurité juridique à contre-sens " - " Le principe de légalité fait-il encore le poids face à la sécurité juridique ? ", organized by the syndicat des avocats de France, Ordre des avocats, Lyon, 19 March 2021.
- L. de La Haye Saint Hilaire, N. Rouget, Journées Rurales de Montpellier, international colloquium Les relations ville-campagne face à la question alimentaire - " Acteur de la grande distribution, recomposition des circuits alimentaires et requalification des espaces - Progr. AProTer", March 24, 2021. https://journees.inrae.fr/jrm2020
- V. Sanguinetti-Toudoire, V. Chauvet, K. Goudarzi, 4th KCO Symposium, " Interactions between formal structures and knowing communities: what does external community involvement mean? "; Kedge BS, Toulon, June 10, 2021.
- V. Sanguinetti-Toudoire, G.Lecuppre, organization " Old age and power in the medieval West: at the heart of a current multidisciplinary reflection, April 2, 2021.
- V. Sanguinetti-Toudoire, OFA Symposium 2021, Ofen Forum Europe, " What does it mean for IT organizations to be involved in open source communities? ", online-Brussels, 16 Nov. 2021. https://openforumeurope.org/event/ofa-symposium-2021-the-european-commission-open-source-study/
- V. Sanguinetti-Toudoire, K. Goudarzi, World Open Innovation Conference WOIC 2021, " Organizational challenges of open source business models - a customer and ecosystem business model approach ", online-Eindhoven, The Netherlands, Dec 10, 2021.
- E. Santinelli, " Merovingian queens and kings " full of days ": demographic, ideological and practical approach ", May 21, 2021.
- E. Santinelli, " At the heart of curial networks and exchanges: the earl's wife, in Western Francia of the 10th-12th centuries ", in Models, networks and curial exchanges in the Middle Ages, Brussels Congress, SHMESP- RMBLF, 20-23 May 2021.
E. Santinelli, " Did celibacy exist in the High Middle Ages ? ", in J. Eymeoud, C.L. Gaillard (eds.), The Gender of Celibacy (Oct. 2021), Sept. 3, 2021.https://legenredescelibats.wordpress.com/2021/08/30/emmanuelle-santinelli/
- E. Santinelli, " Exercising power after the death of the king: the example of Queen Clotilde († 544/548) ", in L. de Carbonnières (ed.), Femmes de pouvoir, pouvoirs de femmes (Lorris colloquium), 2 October 2021.
- " Translating Africain Paris. The Case of Black Bazar by Alain Mabanckou ", Université Polytechnique Hauts-de-France, October 14-16, 2021.
- L.Vigneron, Congress " 37th Symposium on Money, Banking and Finance ", " Distance in Reward Crowdfunding ", Banque de France (Paris), 17-18 June 2021.
- L.Vigneron, Congress "Entrepreneurial Finance Association Annual meeting ", " Distance in Reward Crowdfunding ", University of Aix-Marseille, 25-26 June 2021.
- L.Vigneron, Congress " 10th International Conference of the Financial Engineering and Banking Society", " Distance in Reward Crowdfunding ", University of Lille, 30 September and 1 October 2021.
- C. Barat, General public conference, " Porsuk - Zeyve Höyük 2021 yili çalismalari " (The 2021 works in Porsuk - Zeyve Höyük), in Turkish, Atatürk Municipal Space, Porsuk, Turkey, August 5, 2021.
- S. Baumann, Paper at the CRISS seminar, The Concept of Outsider, organized by Nicolas Balutet and Ludovic Nys, Université Polytechnique Hauts-de-France, Valenciennes: Hans Mayer's Marginals. Three historical narratives without an end point, September 16, 2021.
- C. Bléry, Intervention on French electronic communication at the exchange seminar organized by the Max Planck Institute (MPI) Luxembourg, on Sept. 24, 2021. (Project Efforts (https://efforts.unimi.it/)
- B. Ferrari, lecture, " La qualité pour agir du débiteur en liquidation judiciaire ", Université Côte d'Azur (intervention within the framework of the Master's degree in Administration and liquidation of distressed companies", 2 April 2021.
- B. Ferrari, " La notion de tiers dans les cessions du droit des entreprises en difficulté ", conference organized by the AJDE and the CERDP (EA 1201), Université Côte d'Azur, webinar " Cessions et procédures collectives - questions d'actualité ", June 9, 2021.
- " Social, cultural and bodily dynamics of a cure in Bath : a graphic and satirical approach to thermalism in the 18th-19th centuries in Great Britain " - Thermalist and Politics Seminar - Political Satire and Thermalism in the British and Germanic Areas, Thursday, May 20, 2021 - https://thermal1719.hypotheses.org/programme
- " Dancing bodies and caricature : crossed Franc-English glances during the long 18th century " - Research seminar " Enter the dance ! " UPHF, January 12, 2021
- D. Demoustier, L. Gardin, "Les enjeux académiques de la recherche-action " participation in the seminar: "Cadrages sur la recherche-action dans les recherches en SHS" of Chaire Territoires de l'ESS, Sciences Po Bordeaux, 25 June 2021. https://chaireterres.hypotheses.org/ressources-sur-la-recherche-action-en-ess
- F. Guizard, lecture " Des bêtes aux bois. Une cohabitation médiévale ", cycle Forêt de l'APHG Nord-Pas-de-Calais, May 12, 2021 (distantiel).
- " Le chant en français de quelques villes d'Espagne ", plenary lecture, colloquium " De la ville à la nation : continuité et ruptures dans l'histoire de la chanson espagnole contemporaine (xixe-xxie siècles) ", University of Paris Sorbonne Nouvelle, 16 April 2021.
- " La chanson entre mesure et démesure? From cantology as a horizon of an apprehension of the art of counted time ", IRCAM, Paris, November 13, 2021.
- O.Mamoudy, Virtual Alternative Seminar " States of Emergency : The Role of the Council of State in the Protection of Freedoms " - Third session - " The Conseil d'Etat and liberties today : selected examples ", March 3, 2021.
- " Irish Migration Literature and Film ", University of La Rioja, December 16, 2021.
- " Robert McLiam Wilson's novel Eureka Street as a BBC production ", University of La Rioja, December 16, 2021
- " The challenges of audiovisual translation. Danny Boon's Bienvenue chez les Ch'tis as a case study ", University of Zwickau, December 3, 2021.
- " Belfast in Contemporary Film - From Thriller to Comedy ", University of La Rioja, 3rd of September 2021
- " Buttologists, Sappers and B-Sides: The Challenge of Translating the Language of Alain Mabanckou ", Peoples' Friendship University, Moscow, November 19, 2021.
- " The Blah-blah and Other Challenges. Irish Fiction in Translation ", University of Brazilia, Brazil, June 23, 2021.
- " Interdisciplinary Approaches to Multilingualism ", international colloquium to be held at the University of Zwickau (Germany) from June 30 to July 2, 2022 in co-organization with the University of Zwickau and the University of Lorraine. 72 participants from 20 countries are expected. The event is subsidized by the Franco-German University, the University of Zwickau, the University of Lorraine and the Polytechnic University Hauts-de-France with a budget of €16,000.
- " Translation and Migration ", an international colloquium taking place at the Polytechnic University Hauts-de-France from October 14-16, 2021 in co-organization with the University of Zwickau. 70 participants from 18 countries are expected. The event is subsidized by the Franco-German University, the University Agency of the Francophonie, the University of Zwickau and the Polytechnic University Hauts-de-France with a budget of 25,000 €.