Research models and methods in economics
The seminar " Models and Research Methods in Economics " is held on a monthly basis. The economists of the laboratory share the results of their recent work. Seminar cycle open to all LARSH researchers and their guests.
Our areas of interest
This seminar aims to present the most recent work of LARSH economists but also to invite recognized economists in the discipline.
Each session lasts 1.5 hours. The seminar is open to LARSH researchers from other disciplines. We work on and are interested in the following topics in particular transport economics, urban economics, economic growth, environmental and natural resource economics, tourism economics, experimental economics, and more generally the economics of public policy, as well as the history of economic thought.
The program from January to June
- January 6, 2022 : "Location of eco-innovative firms: what role for knowledge diffusion?", by Malia KEDJAR, Senior Lecturer in Economics, UPHF.
- February 8, 2022 : "Commuting mobility, time allocation, modal split and pollution", by Luc RENAUD, PhD student and ATER in economics, UPHF.
- March 3, 2022 :"Hotel strategies of labeling and pricing in times of pandemic" by Sylvain PETIT, HDR lecturer in economics, UPHF.
- April 7, 2022 : " Title to come ", by Hervé MAUROY, Senior Lecturer in Economics, UPHF.
- May 5, 2022 : "What are the determinants of eco-innovation in the case of French start-ups?", by Malia KEDJAR, Senior Lecturer in Economics, UPHF.
- June 2, 2022 : " Title to come ", by Nina HESTERMANN, Senior Lecturer in Economics, UPHF.