Authors are invited to submit contributions as maximum 8 page papers in IEEE conference format. Contribution(s) have to be submitted electronically through the EasyChair portal of the conference:
Instructions for the submission of the camera ready paper
Before Creating a PDF
Add the copyright notice to the bottom of the first page of your source document.
- For papers in which all authors are employed by the US government, the copyright notice is: U.S. Government work not protected by U.S. copyright.
- For papers in which all authors are employed by a Crown government (UK, Canada, and Australia), the copyright notice is: 978-1-5386-3344-1/17/$31.00 ©2018 Crown.
- For papers in which all authors are employed by the European Union, the copyright notice is: 978-1-5386-3344-1/17/$31.00 ©2018 European Union.
- For all other papers the copyright notice is: 978-1-5386-3344-1/17/$31.00 ©2018 IEEE.
Proofread your source document thoroughly to confirm that it will require no revision.
Creating your PDF eXpress Account
First-time users should do the following:
- Select the New Users - Click Here link.
Enter the following:
- 45451X for the Conference ID
- your email address
- a password
- Continue to enter information as prompted
An Online confirmation will be displayed and an email confirmation will be sent verifying your account setup.
Previous users of PDF eXpress or IEEE PDF eXpress Plus need to follow the above steps, but should enter the same password that was used for previous conferences. Verify that your contact information is valid.
Submitting the camera ready paper and copyright form
Once the PDF file was created by PDF eXpress, the file should be submitted electronically through the Easychair portal by 6th June 2018. The copyright form (PDF) should be also filled and sent to Giuseppe.Lipari [at] univ-lille1.fr including your ID paper.
The accepted papers will be submitted for inclusion to IEEE Xplore. The authors of the best papers will be invited to submit an extended version of their contributions to a special journal issue to be defined.