IUT Business studies
Do you want a career in an international business environment or do you want to work abroad? At the UPHF, you can go for a university degree of Bachelor of Arts in International Trade. This program is mostly in English, but you can also follow the courses in French. With this program, you will gain the necessary skills and competences to work in an international environment. Learn more about this Bachelor program and its courses, if you are interested to study at UPHF.Bachelor of Arts in International Trade - Licence Collaborateur des Activités Internationales.
This Bachelor program enables students to gain the necessary skills and competences for working in International Marketing, Management, Finance, Business & Economics on an European and International Level.
Bachelor of Arts in International Trade - Licence professionnelle Collaborateur des Activités Internationales.
This Bachelor program enables students to gain the necessary skills and competences for working in International Marketing, Management, Finance, Business & Economics on a European and International Level.
Business languages : English, Spanish, German, French for beginners
> English courses (as an example, see below the lectures that could have been attended by the foreign incoming students for the year 2011/2012).
This list may be subject to slight changes.
- Economics and European Institutions (2 ECTS / year)
- Communications & Intercultural Studies (2 ECTS / year)
- Corporate Culture and Technology (2 ECTS / year)
- International Marketing (4 ECTS / year)
- International Operational Management (4 ECTS / year)
- Financial Analysis (4 ECTS / year)
- International Trade Methods (4 ECTS / year)
- International Law and European Business Law (4 ECTS / year)
- International Taxation (4 ECTS / year)
- International Logistics (4 ECTS / year)
- European Accounting and anglo-saxon Methods (4 ECTS / year)
- Business languages : English + Spanish or German (5 ECTS / year)
- French for beginners (ECTS : variable)
- Group project (5 ECTS / year)
- Work placement (10 ECTS / year)
> French courses (but the foreign incoming students can attend them as well if their level in French is sufficient)
- New Information Technologies and Multi-media Tools
- Corporate Culture & Technology
- International Law & European Business Law
- International Taxation
- Accounting / Finances
- European Economics
- International Operational Management
Students who have a Diploma in Marketing, Business Studies, Multilingual Secretary Studies, International Commerce, Economics, Applied Languages or Business Administration are deemed as eligible candidates if they have already validated 120 ECTS during their previous academic studies.
Please contact your International Relations Officer for further details regarding eligibility of diplomas for entry into the B.A program in International Trade.
Deadlines for sending your application file
For studies :
- For a study period beginning in the odd semester (autumn semester) : 15 June
- For a study period beginning in the even semester (spring semester) : 1 December
Academic year 2011/2012
The academic year at UPHF is divided into two semesters.
> Odd semester (autumn semester) : from the beginning of September until the end of December
Integration seminar for exchange students: from August 30th to September 3rd
> Even semester (spring semester) : from the beginning of January until the end of June
Integration seminar for exchange students: from 17th to 20th January 2012
Training period : from January 23rd to June 2nd 2012
During the academic year, the University is closed for vacation:
- from December 21st 2012 to January 3rd 2013
- from February 22d to March 4th 2013
- from April 19th to 29th 2013
- from July 19th to August 22d 2013