All university restaurants and cafeterias located at the Université Polytechnique Hauts-de-France are managed by the Centre Régional des Œuvres Universitaires et Scolaires (CROUS)
Students on the Mont Houy campus
- Mont Houy RU Hall 1 (near the Student Services House)
- Matisse Building
- Jules Mousseron Residence
- RU Mont Houy 2 (near the Abel de Pujol 2 building)
2 university restaurants : Mont Houy 1 and Mont Houy 2
Opening hours:11:15 a.m.-1:30 p.m.
Price of the meal: 3,20€ (student price in 2013-2014) for a complete menu (composed of a dish and 3 peripherals : drink, starters and/or desserts). Payment is made by Crous card (to be made up and recharged in restaurants or cafeterias).
Students on the Tertiales campus
- University dining in the former Ronzier Barracks facility.
Open from 11:15 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Cafeteria at the IUT, open Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Cafeteria at Tertiales campus on the ISH Droit side, open from 9am to 3:30pm
- Cafeteria on the Ronzier site, open Monday through Friday from 11am to 3pm
Students in Cambrai and Maubeuge
1 university restaurant on the Cambrai campus.
In Maubeuge, catering is possible at Lycèe Pierre Forest (opposite the university site). For students staying at the Sangha hostel, possibility to have breakfast and evening meals there.
In Maubeuge, catering is possible at the Lycèe Pierre Forest (opposite the university site).