Logement des étudiants

Student Housing

Tips and information on where to stay

To facilitate access to housing, students who do not have a guarantor can go through the organization Action Logement : the state replaces the parents as guarantor for the student, thus avoiding unpaid rent situations to be settled.

  • ADIL

  Housing information agency: the ADIL allows the user to better know his rights, his obligations and the solutions adapted to his case. For all information : www.adilnord.fr

  • CAF Approach

  It is possible to apply for housing assistance from the Caisse d'Allocations Familiales (CAF).

For everything you need to know about Student Housing Assistance, go to the CAF website: www.caf.fr

For international students :

The university's housing platform

Students looking for a rental, a roommate, a temporary room, can use the University housing platform: offers from private landlords, real estate agencies, student residences. 

Platform with registration key: HOUSINGUPHF         

You will have access to exclusive offers and benefit from personalized support: from the rental file to the reservation of the accommodation, all the steps are carried out on the platform.

If you do not have a guarantor residing in France, Studapart can act as a guarantor for you for the entire duration of the rental.

Contact : @email

Housing offered by the CROUS

CROUS university residences

The university residences are managed by an organization independent of the University, the Centre Régional des Œuvres Universitaires et Scolaires  (CROUS).

The application for admission to a university residence is made through the Dossier Social Etudiant (D.S.E.) between January 15 and May 15. Admissions are always possible during the year and are generally favorable. Outside the dates of the D.S.E, contact the residence hall switchboards to find out about availability. 

All info : www.crous-lille.fr 


  • Jules Mousseron residence: 03 27 28 39 60 or 03 27 28 39 63
  • Jules Marmottan residence: 03 74 09 13 07
  • Gustave Ansart residence : 03 27 47 76 23
  • Residence Les Tertiales : 03 27 47 76 23
  • Résidence Saint Roch  : 03 27 74 83 58

Private offers validated by the CROUS    

This portal allows you to view housing offers from CROUS or individuals throughout the country. To consult all offers

Other housing solutions

Intergenerational shared housing solution: + supportive / - expensive

Colibree Intergeneration Housing

Generations & Cultures

Kolocation with solidarity projects           

View the video

The PIJ (Youth Information Point) also offers a list of privately rented accommodations, which can be viewed on site at the agencies:

Prim'toit: Residence Habitat Jeunes Actifs 

Housing Opportunities